• The range of exercises available with this unit is nearly endless.
• Unit locks the user into proper alignment during use. Easily narrow in on targeted muscle groups by adjusting the heel pads.
• Brainchild of Jance Footit (www.5ringsbarbell.com).
" The standing back extension has been a game changer in how I approach training the posterior chain. One piece of equipment with a small foot print that allows a multitude of variations"
- Jud Logan
4x USA Olympian
Availability: Typically ships 7-8 weeks from date of purchase.
Have a question? Call or text us at 330-437-6438 or send us an email at email@example.com
• Color: Black, powder coated
• Weight: Approximately 150 lbs
• Footprint: 66" x 28"
• Shipping: Fedex Ground
All products are made in the USA.
Your satisfaction is very important to us. We gladly stand by our products and will accept returns. See our "Return Policy" page for full details.