The Safety Squat Bar is an excellent piece of equipment that offers a variety of benefits. It's fair to say a safety squat bar is in the running for the best all-purpose specialty bar you can own.
Why is it such a great bar?
• Versatility. Our Yoke Safety Squat Bar can be used for back squats, good mornings, lunges, and more. There's no shortage of possibilities with this bar.
• Safety and comfort. This bar features front yoke handles that provide support, and the balanced bar design keeps users stable throughout the exercise. Includes comfortable and durable neck and shoulder pads that sit comfortably on the upper back during use. Have shoulder, wrist, or elbow pain when squatting on a traditional barbell? The Yoke Safety Squat Bar is the perfect solution.
• Building strength. Cambered bar design is not only great for training the posterior chain but for your core and upper back as well.
We always recommend gyms have at least one safety squat bar in their facility. It really is a great training tool.
Availability: Typically ships within 2-3 weeks from date of purchase.
Have a question? Call or text us at 330-437-6438 or send us an email at email@example.com
We're extremely confident that you'll love the Yoke Safety Squat, but in case it's not right for you, we will gladly accept returns. Your satisfaction is very important to us. See our "Return Policy" page for full details.
• Color: Black, Powder-coated
• Weight: Approximately 45 lbs
• Footprint: 87" Length
• Shipping: Fedex Ground (1-3 days transit time)
All Edge Fitness products made in the USA.