What if you could get the benefits of a Hip Thrust and Belt Squat all in the same unit? Now you can.
• This is a leverage style, plate-loaded unit that allows users to effectively perform both hip thrust and belt squat movements.
• Configurations are easy to change. To switch from the Hip Thrust set-up to the Belt Squat, simply remove the foot plate, raise the frame to the higher peg, insert the belt squat attachment into the front sleeve, and you're all set. Check out the video below for an in-depth look at how the machine works.
• Weight sleeve design prevents 45 lb plates from bottoming out, letting you achieve a full range of motion without issue.
• One belt of your choice is included with purchase. If you'd like to purchase additional belts they can be found here.
Add even more versatility to your Edge Fitness Combo Unit with our selection of add-ons: Row Handle Attachment and Weight Storage.
Availability: Typically ships 4-5 weeks from date of purchase.
We're extremely confident that you'll love the Hip Extension-Belt Squat Combination Unit, but in case it's not right for you, we gladly accept returns. Your satisfaction is very important to us. See our "Return Policy" page for full details.
Have a question? Call or text us at 330-437-6438 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Color: Black, powder coated (colors available by request for additional fee)
• Weight: 215 lbs
• Footprint: 66" x 58" x 33" (Fits well on a 4 ft x 6 ft mat)
• Shipping: Fedex Ground (Typically arrives 2-3 days after item is shipped)
All Edge Fitness products are made in the USA.